pumpkinhollow (
pumpkinhollow) wrote in
ph_memes2025-07-14 06:51 pm
RANDOM MEME - Anonymous Advice Bulletin!
Pumpkin Hollow Community Bulletin
Anonymous Advice Board
Hello, Hollowites! It's been a while since we've had any activities on the local community bulletin, with all the hustle and bustle. So today, we're bringing you a fun, low-stakes community activity--- an anonymous advice board! Post a question on the bulletin board (ICly anonymous, but OOCly players can see which journal it came from) and your neighbors can answer! Answers can be left anonymous as well, or they can be signed. So post your burning questions, and be a helpful neighbor by answering some in return! Have fun!
And, as always, please feel free to post advertisements for businesses, help wanted requests, or other announcements on the ad thread. Don't be afraid to get creative!
And, as always, please feel free to post advertisements for businesses, help wanted requests, or other announcements on the ad thread. Don't be afraid to get creative!

QUESTIONS/COMMENTS/CONCERNS
Advertisements!
How to get fish smells out of fabric?
no subject
Unfortunately, in a world without plastic sheets, the only way to keep your couch safe might be to designate a blanket or two as stank-sacrifices and drape them over the spots your partner likes to sit when they're in port.
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
no subject
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
...
(no subject)
WHAT IS A NORMAL AMOUNT OF TIME TO WAIT BEFORE PROPOSING??? URGENT PLS HELP
Context: we are lesbians and I am an idiot
no subject
(no subject)
(no subject)
no subject
Unless maybe lesbian marriage works out better. Wouldn't know.
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
...
...
(no subject)
(no subject)
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
(no subject)
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
...
...
...
...
no subject
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
...
no subject
So either more or less time than eight months!
(no subject)
no subject
Something worth considering: do you have any idea how your partner feels about things like proposals and marriage in general? If you don't know at all, might be good to talk about.
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
...
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
no subject
no subject
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
...
...
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
A serious question that needs no specifics
no subject
but i suggest finding things in this place to anchor yourself to. life exists, despite it all. long walks in peace on your own can help. and you're not the only one facing this down.
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
...
(no subject)
(no subject)
mfw I read this and realized
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
Should I introduce my daughter to my ex-spouse?
no subject
I'm not clear on how old your daughter is, but it sounds like she might still be at an age where she'll accept things as presented to her. If that's not the case, this gets a little more complicated.
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
Sleep Advice.
I keep waking up with my fist through the wall. Literally. There are so many holes. Some of the holes have holes. My place is a wreck. How do I stop this from happening?
no subject
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
...
...
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
...
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
...
(no subject)
(no subject)
how to get glitter out of a bag?
no subject
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
...
...
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
...
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
Re: how to get glitter out of a bag?
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
...
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
...
...
...
Help a fella settle an argument.
no subject
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
...
...
...
...
...
...
(no subject)
...
...
Partner keeps eatin all da croutons
How should I handle dis? Should I just eat 'em all myself? Hide em? Do I need to invest in a safe? Should I just kick his ass?
no subject
FIGHT
FIGHT
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
...
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
dog keeps starting small fires please help
no subject
Get a second dog who's good at carrying buckets of water. Duh.
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
...
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
...
...
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
is there a way to get specific people on the island?
no subject
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
seeking a certain dish
I tried making it once before but I didn't have any of the ingredients or spices I needed, and it came out very poorly. Any suggestions on where to start are welcomed.
no subject
I can give you a recipe I used once, if you'd like. I used monster bits for some of it though so I'll attempt to find a normal equivalent for such items.
(no subject)
(no subject)
he does Not know how to bread things
...
Important Question
no subject
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
...
...
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
sorry mtt ghosts in his canon are fucked up and scary
gosh you mean you don't like people fading in and out of existence like memories?
(no subject)
(no subject)
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
this man has BEEN a ghost, and yet
(no subject)
(no subject)
...
UPDATE
no subject
(no subject)
(no subject)
Creepy Neighbor???
I own one of the businesses surrounding the, ah, rather infamous Burger King. And I honestly like the place, having fast food in a distinctly non-modern world is a huge plus for hectic days! But a few months ago, the owner hired a new employee who I think might also live there and he's... interesting.
Sometimes very early in the morning, I'll see him climbing around in the gutters, bringing sticks and bits of refuse up there. I think there's some kind of nest up there now, with blue egg-like things? He also will sometimes just sort of stand around outside before the business opens and giggle unnervingly to himself (he sounds like a glitched recording which makes me extra nervous for personal reasons), or when there's no customers he'll just stand by a window and... stare. Unmoving. He hasn't done anything genuinely harmful and seems to provide pretty good customer service but he just freaks me out. Have any other business owners in the area noticed this? Should we say something?? Am I just worked up over nothing?
no subject
(no subject)
future advice.
going back = knowing the big problem is solved, other people are happy. leaving this life for the one you were supposed to have. you will not be happy, but you will make sure everyone else is okay. you can probably intervene and make sure of it.
staying = you're happier, but you don't know if the problem is fixed. abandoning your responsibility to those you knew. no idea if they'll live or die.
what do you do, and why do you do it?
no subject
(no subject)
(no subject)
...
...
...
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
...
...
(no subject)
(no subject)
cw: references to suicide
(no subject)
(no subject)